Skip to main content

Your End of Year Check-Up


HO! HO! HO!

It's that time again of the year again! I am not talking about gift exchanging and mouth stuffing. But something more meaningful and life-advancing: self-assessment.

While people are busy with the festive season, I like to reflect and think back about the months that went by this year and how I feel about my life at this point today.

In this video, I give you ideas on how to move from 2016 to 2017 without much pain. Click here to watch the video.

On a side note, this is the shortest video I have ever made on YouTube and I am very proud. Let me know what you think.

Best wishes on what's left in 2016 and stay in touch!

Comments

  1. i dont remember when or how i liked your facebook page, but im so glad i did, you have a lot of to share and say, and i really like your perspective of life, just one thing if you can remove the music played while you speaking cause i can't hear well .
    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aicha,
    Thanks so much for your message and feedback on the videos.
    I'll definitely keep that in mind in the future.
    Feel free to let me know if there are any particular topics you want me to talk about next.
    Have a happy day!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Be More Productive

Nowadays with the presence of so many distractions, so many of us struggle with staying focused and productive. In this video, I give tips that work for me and hopefully will help you get the most out of your days and weeks and achieve the most important things you have on your goals list. I find these tips very efficient and I always remind myself of them when I stray. Let me know in the comments section what you usually do to stay focused and productive and your biggest plan for 2018. And stay in touch!

Before you get out of bed and chase your dreams....

Here I am back from a mini vacation. As a read, I took Unlimited Power by Tony Robbins. Self-development books are great because they help you reboot your life in a matter of a few seconds, minutes, hours… What is interesting about the new phenomena of self-development and the Secret effect is that everyone now talks about gratitude and how important it is to be grateful for what you have before you ask for more or better. It is true that we spend our time looking for what we don’t have and we love comparing ourselves with others. Self-help books authors are right to suggest that one should implement gratitude exercises on a daily basis so s/he is aware of his/her given talents, resources and assets in life. It is a proven way that one will live happier and less miserable. To be honest, I didn’t need to read it from Tony or Ronda. Gratitude is something we are taught to ever since we are small children. After finishing a meal, you should say ‘hamdoullah’. Hamdoullah isn...

It's Okay to Change Your Mind

Changing minds is often seeing as a negative thing. If you’ve made promises to yourself in the past and find it difficult to keep them up, don’t beat yourself up. Embrace the change and do NOT stress out. Your old self hasn’t died. It just evolved. Sticking to decisions you’ve made when you were 5 years-old doesn’t make much sense especially if they become a hindrance to your development and growth. It’s OK to change your mind... In this video, I explain why it's okay to change your mind and how it can actually be a beneficial thing. As George Bernard Shaw said, 'Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.' QUESTION: What is one promise you made yourself that you're finding hard to keep?  Please comment below and share the video if you liked it!