Skip to main content

No Excuses for Success!!


If you want success, you have NO excuse not to succeed. In fact, none of us has any excuse to make for not having succeeded or not being on the path for a greater life.

While ages ago, only Kings could own, buy and rule the world, in today's world, everyone is a King. We say knowledge is power and I say it's true. Knowledge doesn't necessarily mean going to school and getting a PhD. Knowledge and education, in my opinion, is knowing that you can learn anything that you want, be anyone that you want to be, have anything you want to have and basically create and live the life you want.      
                   
Today's biggest and top secrets of the world's richest, smartest and most fulfilled people are revealed. We can no longer ask: 'What did he do to become so successful?' or 'How does she make so much money?' We know every single habit of highly successful people - the information is available anywhere and everywhere.
Mere knowledge is not going to get you (or me) anywhere if it's not followed by actions. I could know the formula for resolving a math problem and think/ believe I can easily solve it but does it guarantee me I will successful find the right answer? Most probably NO. Practicing is part of getting to the point you want to get to.

I hear sometimes people complain about the job market, the economy, the crisis, the government etc. We can certainly blame the world for all the things we don't have. But what can we do to overcome these challenges and take control? Sometimes we feel / get stuck. It's completely normal. But what's not normal is to drop everything when you really badly want to achieve something. I see on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so many statuses of inspirational quotes and words of wisdom. YouTube is full of tutorials and videos/ stories of successful people. The information is out there waiting for you/ us to read it, chew it, digest it and turn it into an actionable plan.

The question remains what's your definition of success?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before you get out of bed and chase your dreams....

Here I am back from a mini vacation. As a read, I took Unlimited Power by Tony Robbins. Self-development books are great because they help you reboot your life in a matter of a few seconds, minutes, hours… What is interesting about the new phenomena of self-development and the Secret effect is that everyone now talks about gratitude and how important it is to be grateful for what you have before you ask for more or better. It is true that we spend our time looking for what we don’t have and we love comparing ourselves with others. Self-help books authors are right to suggest that one should implement gratitude exercises on a daily basis so s/he is aware of his/her given talents, resources and assets in life. It is a proven way that one will live happier and less miserable. To be honest, I didn’t need to read it from Tony or Ronda. Gratitude is something we are taught to ever since we are small children. After finishing a meal, you should say ‘hamdoullah’. Hamdoullah isn...

How to Be More Productive

Nowadays with the presence of so many distractions, so many of us struggle with staying focused and productive. In this video, I give tips that work for me and hopefully will help you get the most out of your days and weeks and achieve the most important things you have on your goals list. I find these tips very efficient and I always remind myself of them when I stray. Let me know in the comments section what you usually do to stay focused and productive and your biggest plan for 2018. And stay in touch!

December Challenge: It's NOT too Late to Make this Year a Remarkable Year

HO! HO! HO! It's that time of the year... Not to celebrate and exchange gifts (at least not for me). On December 1st, it's hustle time. It's that time I push myself to get back on track and catch up on all pending to-dos, goals, and dreams. In other words, I use December as a month of challenge to complete the objectives I had for that year or at least get significant progress on that. There can be so many distractions in life and the social media and the internet can eat up most of our time (it used to be TV). Now, to achieve goals, I first need to get organized: 1. Review my goals for the past year 2. Check the completed goals 3. Zoom on the remaining ones When I have my remaining goals set clear on paper, I can then evaluate what can quickly be done immediately (if your goal is to get fit, you can already start doing today) and what would take longer to achieve. For the immediate actions, there is no secret to this. I just make time for them on my calendar. ...