Skip to main content

Paris Vlog: Meetup, Making Friends & Hustling

CLICK HERE TO WATCH
Networking and meeting new people is good but not enough. I talk in the video about what should be done to make the most out of the relationships that matter the most to you.

What happens after you have set goals and achieved them? In this video, I talk to Hustlers' Group members Ranjit Patel and Noaman Hajji on what comes after reaching goals and what to do about it.

And finally, should little ones have a perfect and flawless path or should we encourage them to get comfortable with failures? In this video, I give my opinion on why being always the best at a very young age may not do any favors to the kids when they grow up...

Click here to watch the video and follow the discussions while enjoying the beautiful Parisian scenery.

As always, feel free to message me or comment here. Let me know how are you liking my recent videos and please bare with me as I am currently learning to edit videos on Abobe Premiere. So things aren't looking exactly how I want them to but getting them...

Stay in touch!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before you get out of bed and chase your dreams....

Here I am back from a mini vacation. As a read, I took Unlimited Power by Tony Robbins. Self-development books are great because they help you reboot your life in a matter of a few seconds, minutes, hours… What is interesting about the new phenomena of self-development and the Secret effect is that everyone now talks about gratitude and how important it is to be grateful for what you have before you ask for more or better. It is true that we spend our time looking for what we don’t have and we love comparing ourselves with others. Self-help books authors are right to suggest that one should implement gratitude exercises on a daily basis so s/he is aware of his/her given talents, resources and assets in life. It is a proven way that one will live happier and less miserable. To be honest, I didn’t need to read it from Tony or Ronda. Gratitude is something we are taught to ever since we are small children. After finishing a meal, you should say ‘hamdoullah’. Hamdoullah isn...

How to Be More Productive

Nowadays with the presence of so many distractions, so many of us struggle with staying focused and productive. In this video, I give tips that work for me and hopefully will help you get the most out of your days and weeks and achieve the most important things you have on your goals list. I find these tips very efficient and I always remind myself of them when I stray. Let me know in the comments section what you usually do to stay focused and productive and your biggest plan for 2018. And stay in touch!

It's Okay to Change Your Mind

Changing minds is often seeing as a negative thing. If you’ve made promises to yourself in the past and find it difficult to keep them up, don’t beat yourself up. Embrace the change and do NOT stress out. Your old self hasn’t died. It just evolved. Sticking to decisions you’ve made when you were 5 years-old doesn’t make much sense especially if they become a hindrance to your development and growth. It’s OK to change your mind... In this video, I explain why it's okay to change your mind and how it can actually be a beneficial thing. As George Bernard Shaw said, 'Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.' QUESTION: What is one promise you made yourself that you're finding hard to keep?  Please comment below and share the video if you liked it!