Skip to main content

How NOT to Feel Lonely as an Entrepreneur

With the prominence of social media, we may think that people nowadays have busy social lives. The reality is quite the opposite. Most solo entrepreneurs spend most of their days behind the computer screen typing and browsing the web. All communication happens virtually and even phone calls are becoming something of the past.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

I know this problem too well. Being an entrepreneur myself, working from different locations and traveling across countries, I am most of the day working alone and virtually with teams and clients miles away from me. I have found that it can be unhealthy to continue working in my little bubble and the real need and desire to change that emerged only beginning of this year.

While it may be comfortable to stay in my little zone, this doesn't come with any risks. Risks of being socially isolated, not able to communicate face to face with other human beings and risks of losing communication skills.

In this video, I explain how not to feel lonely as a solo entrepreneur, freelancer or self-employed. The saying 'It's lonely at the top' can be very true but there is something to do about it because we have to remember that real interactions with people are what can bring and build meaningful and long-lasting relationships.

Watch to find out what this ONE tip is.

Please don't forget to like, subscribe to my channel and comment. And let me know what you do to overcome loneliness at work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before you get out of bed and chase your dreams....

Here I am back from a mini vacation. As a read, I took Unlimited Power by Tony Robbins. Self-development books are great because they help you reboot your life in a matter of a few seconds, minutes, hours… What is interesting about the new phenomena of self-development and the Secret effect is that everyone now talks about gratitude and how important it is to be grateful for what you have before you ask for more or better. It is true that we spend our time looking for what we don’t have and we love comparing ourselves with others. Self-help books authors are right to suggest that one should implement gratitude exercises on a daily basis so s/he is aware of his/her given talents, resources and assets in life. It is a proven way that one will live happier and less miserable. To be honest, I didn’t need to read it from Tony or Ronda. Gratitude is something we are taught to ever since we are small children. After finishing a meal, you should say ‘hamdoullah’. Hamdoullah isn...

How to Be More Productive

Nowadays with the presence of so many distractions, so many of us struggle with staying focused and productive. In this video, I give tips that work for me and hopefully will help you get the most out of your days and weeks and achieve the most important things you have on your goals list. I find these tips very efficient and I always remind myself of them when I stray. Let me know in the comments section what you usually do to stay focused and productive and your biggest plan for 2018. And stay in touch!

It's Okay to Change Your Mind

Changing minds is often seeing as a negative thing. If you’ve made promises to yourself in the past and find it difficult to keep them up, don’t beat yourself up. Embrace the change and do NOT stress out. Your old self hasn’t died. It just evolved. Sticking to decisions you’ve made when you were 5 years-old doesn’t make much sense especially if they become a hindrance to your development and growth. It’s OK to change your mind... In this video, I explain why it's okay to change your mind and how it can actually be a beneficial thing. As George Bernard Shaw said, 'Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.' QUESTION: What is one promise you made yourself that you're finding hard to keep?  Please comment below and share the video if you liked it!